"Ask the doctor" column, penned by Melvin McInnis, M.D.
Ask the doctor column in BP magazine penned by the Prechter Fund’s Melvin McInnis, M.D.
Melvin G. McInnis, M.D., FRCPsych, is the principal investigator and scientific director of the Heinz C. Prechter Bipolar Research Fund. He is also the Thomas B. and Nancy Upjohn Woodworth Professor of Bipolar Disorder and Depression, Professor of Psychiatry and Associate Director, University of Michigan Depression Center. More information on Dr. McInnis can be found here.
- Ask the Doctor: Bipolar & Setting Personal Boundaries
- Ask the Doctor: Holiday Stress Strategies
- Ask the Doctor: Summer Mania
- Ask the Doctor: Bipolar Depression Can Feel A Lot Like the Flu
- Ask the Doctor: Bipolar, Sleep and Circadian Rhythms
- Ask the Doctor: Strategies for Managing Anger
- Ask the Doctor: Feeling better about SAD
- Ask the Doctor: Dealing with relapse
- Ask the Doctor: Putting the reins on your active brain
- Ask the Doctor: Is it ADHD or bipolar—or both? -- How to get an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment