11th Annual Prechter Lecture
Featuring Marya Hornbacher, author of: Madness - A Bipolar Life
- Wednesday, November 8th, 2017 | 6 - 9 PM
- University of Michigan Kahn Auditorium
- A. Alfred Taubman Biomedical Science Research Building | 109 Zina Pitcher Place, Ann Arbor, MI 48109
- Featured Speaker Marya Hornbacher
- Panel discussion about the present and future of research in bipolar disorder
We will be live webcasting and recording this event.
The book will be available for purchase at the event. Marya will sign books during the reception.
This event is free and open to the public - but pre-registration is required (registration opens August 1st).
Praise for "Madness - A Bipolar Life"
“Hornbacher is a virtuoso writer.” - NEW YORK TIMES
“Hooks readers from the start … [As Hornbacher] whips around this rollercoaster ride, her unflinching style keeps us firmly seated beside her.” - USA TODAY
About the Prechter Lecture Series
Initiated in 2007, this lecture series brings to Ann Arbor, Michigan each year distinguished authors, researchers and others whose work focuses on bipolar disorder.
Please visit our lecture archive to see presentations and videos from past years.
We’d like to thank the sponsors of our lecture series: